TCF - Have your say
Initial views on five planned sustainable travel routes in south east Dorset are welcome via our online engagement platform until mid-December. Once registered, you’ll be able to log in and:
- view high-level proposals for a range of cycle, walking and bus improvements
- submit general feedback about the proposals as well as specific ideas and comments about individual routes by dropping a pin and leaving a comment using the interactive maps
- participate in our online survey about your current travel habits and your views on sustainable travel.
The route locations are:
- Bournemouth railway station to/from Jumpers Common, Christchurch
- Bournemouth town centre to/from Ferndown
- Poole town centre to/from Merley, Poole
- Poole town centre to/from Ferndown and Wimborne
- Merley, Poole to/from Christchurch.
Proposals for the remaining sustainable travel route (Poole town centre to/from Wareham Road, Holton Heath) will follow soon.
Your comments will be used to inform the design plans for the six sustainable travel routes which will be published as part of the formal consultation process early next year.