Skip to content
Coast Banner

Useful contacts and information from external organisations

BCP Council contacts

If you live in a council-owned home and you're worried about damp or mould in your property, you can call us on 0800 028 1870 Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4:30pm, or email for council housing tenants living in Bournemouth and for council housing tenants living in Poole.

Private or landlord owned properties 

If you believe the condensation and mould is the result of poor repairs or structural design, and your landlord / managing agent has refused to investigate or remedy the defects, then you can email the Private Sector Housing Team for further advice and assistance. 

Further advice


There are no results that match your criteria.