We are working hard to get the tennis courts reopened as quickly as possible. Please keep checking this page for further information.
Tennis in Poole:
- Branksome Park Tennis Courts – open
- Poole Park Tennis Courts – open.
Tennis in Bournemouth:
- Redhill Tennis Courts – closed
- Shelley Park Tennis Courts – closed
- Swanmore Gardens Tennis Courts – closed
- Winton Tennis Courts – closed
- Bournemouth Gardens – closed
- Southbourne Tennis Courts – closed.
Tennis in Christchurch:
The courts will have limited access and we are asking for your co-operation in strictly following the guidance from the Government and the LTA, with regard to social distancing and hygiene practices, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- stay 2 metres away from others
- players should bring their own hand sanitiser and use before, during and after a tennis session without exception
- you can play singles: with one other person, not in your household (and observe all social distancing guidelines)
- you can play doubles: if all players are from the same household do not share equipment such as tennis rackets
- bring your own, new or fresh, clearly marked tennis balls (e.g. with your initials) to avoid cross handling
- players are advised not to change ends during play
- avoid touching your face
- have your drink breaks apart from one another
- do NOT shake hands during play
- avoid gathering in groups before/after play at the gate or car park area
- allow others to enter/leave the gate without crowding at its entrance. Please finish your game 10 minutes early to avoid cross over with others arriving for their booking
- do not congregate after playing.
These services will open as staff resources are deployed and safety implications are met.