Our commercial waste service re-opened on 10 August.
- Millhams: 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm (last entry 4:45pm)
- Nuffield: 2pm to 5pm (last entry 4:45pm)
In order to keep queuing to a minimum and to ensure the safety of yourselves and our staff, please ensure that you familiarise yourselves with the following changes before coming to site:
- please ensure that you have the correct PPE, we will not be able to loan any items such as high vis or hard hats
- please use contactless payments where possible
- please come to site with your waste transfer note completed and show it to the weighbridge operator, please then leave this in the box provided and we will make a copy and have this available for collection at a later date. We are not able to provide blank copies of WTN’s and are not able to hold up the queue whilst they are completed
- you will be required to complete a brief site induction on your first return visit to site
- for multiple waste tips - waste must be ready sorted prior to tipping – no sorting can be done on site. We cannot reweigh the same waste type multiple times – one weigh per waste type please
- we will not be able to assist with unloading of waste – our staff will be available to direct you to the correct area on site but not to help unload any items.