All public car parks are open, except for the Civic Centre surface car park in Poole.
See further information about the status of parking enforcement.
How to pay for parking
Please use your mobile phone to pay for parking where possible, by calling or using an app. This is to avoid queues and touching the pay machines.
If you have to pay using cash or card, please follow social distancing rules and clean your hands before and after using the pay machines.
Social distancing in our car parks
Please park legally and safely, with consideration for others.
To ensure social distancing measures are in place and to minimise disruption on the roads around our car parks, we have directed additional trained staff to assist at the busiest car parks.
Face coverings must be worn in our multi-storey car parks, including in stairwells and at pay points.
We advise all car park users to continue to:
- wait for people to enter or leave nearby vehicles before you enter or leave yours
- keep 2 metres away from others when waiting to pay
- keep 2 metres away from others when walking in the car park, including in stairways
- be extra careful driving in the car park, as people walking around will be following social distancing rules.
- keep the highway safe for everyone, especially our NHS, emergency services and other key workers.
Please be respectful to our officers carrying out these critical duties.