Skip to content
" "

Parking - enforcement and PCNs

Full enforcement is in place across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.

Vehicle removal

If a vehicle is parked illegally, it may be removed. More information can be found on our vehicle removal page.

How to challenge a PCN

If you have been issued a PCN and want to challenge it, you must follow the usual process written on the back of the PCN. You can pay or challenge tickets online.

If you are unwell due to COVID-19 and cannot move your car, you must challenge the PCN using the normal process to let us know.


There are no results that match your criteria.