Commercial waste service
Our commercial waste weighbridge service is open.
- Millhams: 8:30am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm (last entry 3:45pm)
- Nuffield: 2pm to 4pm (last entry 3:45pm)
In order to keep queuing to a minimum and to ensure the safety of yourselves and our staff, please ensure that you familiarise yourselves with the following changes before coming to site:
- please ensure you have the correct PPE, we will not be able to loan any items such as high vis or hard hats
- please use contactless payments where possible
- please come to the site with your waste transfer note completed and show it to the weighbridge operator, please then leave it in the box provided and we will make a copy and have this available for collection at a later date - we are not able to provide blank copies of WTNs and are not able to hold up the queue whilst they are completed
- you will be required to complete a brief site induction on your first return visit to the site
- for multiple waste tips - waste must be ready sorted prior to tipping, no sorting can be done on site. We cannot reweigh the same waste type multiple times - one weigh per waste type please
- we will not be able to assist with unloading of waste, our staff will be available to direct you to the correct area on site but not to help unload any items.