Bounce Back Challenge Fund
The innovative Bounce Back Challenge Fund will look to engage with the business community to fund their ideas to help Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole bounce back from the pandemic.
The Fund will be a competitive process to unearth different concepts from as wide a profile as possible. It will be open to all size and type of business (including charities) within the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole area and irrespective of whether they have received any other funding/grants.
All projects should consider:
- helping the economy bounce back
- pride in place
Please read the Additional Restrictions Grant Scheme for full details.
How much support you will receive
The Fund will have two tiers of financial award which are:
- Up to £15,000 – for smaller projects or individual business ideas
- Up to £70,000 – for larger projects which can include partnership or cross-sector working.
- businesses that were in administration, are insolvent or where a striking off notice has been made
- businesses that have exceeded the UK’s subsidy arrangements
- businesses that do not operate from a Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole premises.
Apply for an Additional Restrictions Grant
The application window for the Bounce Back Challenge Fund was from 19 April 2021 until 7 May 2021 and is now closed.
Enquiries should be made by email to email@example.com
Due to an expected high number of applications we may not be able to respond to enquiries promptly.
The EU State Aid rules no longer apply to subsidies granted in the UK following the end of the transition period. The United Kingdom, however, remains bound by its international commitments, including subsidy obligations set out in the Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) with the EU.
We can still pay out subsidies under previously approved schemes and this includes subsidies related to COVID-19 that have been previously given under the EU State Aid Temporary Framework.
Businesses should make themselves aware of their obligations under Government’s subsidies arrangements before applying to this scheme.