Additional Restrictions Grant (stream 2)
The Additional Restrictions Grant Stream 2 is now closed for applications.
Stream 2 of the Additional Restrictions Grant has been set up to support local priority businesses in the sectors listed below:
- travel, for example, coaches, private hire
- cultural services including; independent cinemas, dance venues, theatres, concert venues, museums and heritage centres, galleries, performance-led venues, performance production/exhibition and festival production
- International visitor services for example language schools
To qualify for a grant, your business must have been:
- part of one of local priority sectors identified above
- trading on 4 November 2020
- mandated to close due to the restrictions imposed by the government, or;
- have not been mandated to close but have been severely financially impacted due to the restrictions imposed by the government.
Please read the Additional Restrictions Grant Scheme for full details.
How much support you will receive
The payment amount will depend on the rateable value of the property if you are a rate payer or fixed costs for the business if you are not a rate payer. Details can be found in the scheme.
This can be in addition to Local Restrictions Support Grant funding or Additional Restrictions Grant Stream 1 if the business is part of the local priority businesses listed above.
- businesses that are not part of the local priority businesses listed
- businesses that were in administration, are insolvent or where a striking off notice has been made
- businesses that have reached the state aid limit
- businesses that do not operate from a Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole premises.
Apply for an Additional Restrictions Grant
The application window for the Additional Restrictions Grant Stream 2 was from 18 December 2020 until 15 January 2021 and is now closed.
Enquiries should be made by email to email@example.com.
Due to an expected high number of applications we may not be able to respond to enquiries promptly.
These grant payments count towards state aid. By accepting this grant, you must confirm that you are not in breach of state aid rules. Read more about state aid on the GOV.UK website.