- Monday and Wednesday: 9:30am to 7pm
- Tuesday and Friday: 9:30am to 5pm
- Thursday and Saturday: 9:30am to 1pm.
The library has:
- books, DVDs and audiobooks
- free internet access and public wifi
- warm spaces for studying (study tables may need to be booked in advance), reading and meeting
- photocopying and printing
- daily newspapers and magazines
- 24/7 drop box for returns
- Hub Café, tea, coffee and cake
- rooms to hire.
Regular events for adults
- Wednesday: Healthy walks group - meet outside the library to leave by 10:30am.
Regular events for children and families
- parking on site
- accessible toilet.
Telephone: 01202 127 321