Drop-in advice sessions
Drop-in advice sessions and services at libraries in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole are currently suspended until further notice.
Citizens Advice drop-in service
Citizens Advice run a drop-in service, offering advice on:
- debt and money
- consumer issues
- law and rights
Currently, our only fixed outreach is a the Water Lily Café which is every Monday 10:00-13:30.
Although we provide General Advice for all from there, we have a strong focus on attracting people with domestic violence issues to this location for face-to-face drop-ins.
Our other face-to-face drop-ins happen at our Community Advice Vehicle (CAVe) at the following locations and times:
- Monday AM – St Luke’s Church 9am-12pm
- Monday PM – St Immanuel’s Church 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday AM – ASDA car park, West Quay Road, Poole, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday PM – St Gabriel’s Church, Turlin Moor, 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday AM– Rossmore Library, 10am-12pm
- Wednesday PM – Parkstone United Reformed Church, 1pm-4pm
- Thursday AM – Somerford Arc, 10am-12pm
- Thursday PM -Somerford Youth Centre, 1pm-4pm
- Friday – Parkstone United Reformed Church, 10am-3:30pm.
Please be aware that the location of our Community Advice Vehicle may be different after Christmas and we update the location of the CAVe on our Get Advice page.
Estate and later life planning advice
Speak to a specialist in estate and later life planning from Atheneys Law.
The advisor can provide advice on a range of legal, funeral and inheritance plans, giving you and your family protection and peace of mind, now and in the future.
Money Helper offers free and impartial guidance to help people manage their money. They also work in partnership with other organisations to help people make the most of their money.