Drop-in advice sessions
Citizens Advice drop-in service
- The West Wing, Town Hall (BD2 6DX) - Monday to Friday, 10am to 3:30pm.
- Poole Central Library (BH15 1QE) - Monday to Thursday, 10am to 2:30pm.
Citizens Advice run a drop-in service, offering advice on:
- debt and money
- consumer issues
- law and rights
Currently, our only fixed outreach is a the Water Lily Café which is every Monday 10am to 1:30pm.
Although we provide General Advice for all from there, we have a strong focus on attracting people with domestic violence issues to this location for face-to-face drop-ins.
Our other face-to-face drop-ins happen at our Community Advice Vehicle (CAVe) at the following locations and times:
- Monday AM: St Luke’s Church 9am to midday
- Monday PM: St Immanuel’s Church 1pm to 4pm
- Tuesday AM: ASDA car park, West Quay Road, Poole, 10am to midday
- Tuesday PM: St Gabriel’s Church, Turlin Moor, 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday AM: Rossmore Library, 10am to midday
- Wednesday PM: Parkstone United Reformed Church, 1pm to 4pm
- Thursday AM: Somerford Arc, 10am to midday
- Thursday PM: Somerford Youth Centre, 1pm to 4pm
- Friday: Parkstone United Reformed Church, 10am to 3:30pm.
Please be aware that the location of our Community Advice Vehicle may be different after Christmas and we update the location of the CAVe on our Get Advice page.
Estate and later life planning advice
Speak to a specialist in estate and later life planning from Atheneys Law.
The advisor can provide advice on a range of legal, funeral and inheritance plans, giving you and your family protection and peace of mind, now and in the future.
Money Helper offers free and impartial guidance to help people manage their money. They also work in partnership with other organisations to help people make the most of their money.