Terms and conditions
- The ATLL (Access to Leisure and Learning) card entitles the holder to reductions on the cost of activities and courses and membership fees at participating venues as advertised. ATLL members will not be entitled to a reduction on team games or activities unless all taking part are ATLL members.
- Holders must present their card at the leisure facility on each visit to obtain a discount. If an ATLL card is not presented, normal prices will apply. Where equipment is issued members will receive the ATLL discount on any hire charges. (Normal conditions regarding abuse or misuse of equipment will apply).
- Bookings will be in line with the venues’ own terms and conditions.
- If a card holder loses or damages their card, they must apply for a replacement and pay the appropriate fee.
- Cardholders must inform the ATLL office immediately of any change in their name, address and eligibility. If changes result in the cardholder no longer being eligible, their ATLL card becomes invalid and must be returned to the ATLL office.
- We may withdraw use of the card from any person who either does not conform with any of these conditions, or who permits fraudulent use of their card, abuses staff, facilities or equipment.
- The ATLL card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw all or part of the benefits offered and/or these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
Data Protection Act 2018
The personal information that you have supplied with be processed by us for the purposes of administering the ATLL card. Some information will be shared with partner organisations to access their various services and to advise you of other related offers and events.
We may contact you during the year to make you aware of new service providers you can access and when your card is due for renewal. We are responsible for the public funds it administers.
Your details may be shared with other public bodies for the purposes of preventing fraud. If you would like more information about how we manage your application, please contact us.
Group membership terms and conditions
- These conditions apply to group membership of the Access to Leisure & Learning scheme and are additional to the published ATLL terms and conditions.
- Group membership shall be available to organisations considered eligible by the Director of Destination and Culture.
- All groups must be accompanied by members of staff from the member organisation.
- Group ATLL cards are not for individual use. Only one card per group will be issued.
- Groups attending the Everyone Active leisure centres at Ashdown, Rossmore and Poole should be limited to 20 persons at any one time (including appropriate staff ratio). Groups attending the Lighthouse must be limited to 10 including staff (wheelchair spaces are limited).
- Charges made by the participating facility shall be at the current rate and will be charged for each group member (including staff). For example, adult/under 18 shall be charged the relevant ATLL discount price. BCP Council reserves the right to amend or withdraw all or part of the benefits offered and/or these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.