Skip to content

Lost, found, damaged or stolen cards

To replace a lost, damaged or stolen card, you’ll need to reapply for a new Access to Leisure and Learning card

In the meantime, please call us on 01202 123 888 so we can update your record. 

If you find an Access to Learning and Leisure card, please return it to: 

BCP Council,
Business Support (Destination and Culture),
Upton House,
Upton Country Park,
BH17 7BJ.