Sterte Green Play Area
A play area in a large, level open space near Poole harbour and train station.
Sterte Green Play Area is a short distance from Holes Bay Nature Reserve.
The play area has:
- large wooden pirate ship with slides and rigging
- roundabout with wheelchair spaces
- balance raft
- gondola rope swing
- swings, including toddler swing
- long swing frame with nest and junior seat
- picnic table with seats bench seats.
Sterte Avenue, Sterte Road or West View Road, BH15 2BA.
There’s limited parking on roads nearby.