Proud to care
Could you make a difference and be Proud to Care?
We are urgently looking for temporary seasonal care and support workers this summer to support vulnerable people in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
- Are you looking for a flexible role and want to support the care of those who need it?
- Are you looking for a paid role where you can make a real difference?
You don’t need experience, just a caring personality who is committed to making a positive difference to the lives of people who need support in their own home.
As a care and support worker, you would provide a lifeline of support to vulnerable adults including older people, individuals with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, dementia and mental health conditions.
Being a care worker offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible hours, creating an excellent home / work balance
- Ongoing training
- Being a driver or owning a car not necessary, we have walking routes where you can visit on foot near your home, or we can offer the loan of e-cycles.
- For those that can drive companies may be able to offer parking permits
Apply now for a care role near you
Terry changed his career and decided to work in care as he loves working with people and the variety the role offers. He is urging others to give care work a try.
If Terry’s story has inspired you, find out about care roles that are available near you.