Benefits of joining us
You may be surprised to find that local government has an enormous range of jobs, endless opportunities for development and that working for a council provides a great starting point for your future career, wherever it may take you.
Councils are at the heart of the places we live, work, learn, shop, socialise and exercise. The responsibility for helping and protecting people, shaping and maintaining the environment and supporting local businesses and jobs in an area, is a fundamental part of the role of councils.
We offer a wide range of services to the community. From working on our fantastic green spaces and beaches to office administration and customer service roles, as an apprentice with us you will earn a competitive apprentice wage whilst you learn and gain practical experience.
- can offer a diverse range of job and career options
- can provide plenty of scope for career progression
- can provide structured training and personal development
- recognise the value in investing in people.
Some of the benefits of working for us are:
- learn and earn
- gain real skills and qualifications
- improve job prospects
- dedicated staff to support your development
- paid holidays
- training material available online 24/7
- discounted gym rates and money off around Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole
- pension scheme.
Our employees are committed to working together to improve the quality of life of our residents. We work in an environment that values courage and integrity, customer focus, team working and continually seeking improvement.
For general help and advice please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.