Skip to content

Get in touch with our tenancy advice team

Note: This information is only for council tenants in Bournemouth properties. If you’re a council tenant in a Poole property, please visit the PHP website.

Do you have a query about a change to your tenancy, or want to know if you can apply to have a pet? Perhaps you need to report a neighbourhood issue or have an enquiry about antisocial behaviour or your rent account, but not sure who to contact. 

Our tenancy advice team are here to help and can assist you with all your tenancy enquiries.

They can also give you contact details for specialist teams that will be able to help you.

Read about our services that support over 60s to live independently or report antisocial behaviour.

Visit the Kinson Hub

You can drop in and see us at the Kinson Hub or give the team a call.

If you would like to see someone outside office hours, we can arrange an evening appointment. Private rooms are usually available to protect your confidentiality.

There's level access and disabled-friendly facilities and free internet access for library card holders.

Visit us  

Kinson Hub,
Wimborne Road,
BH11 9AW.

Call us 

Call 01202 123 300

Our opening hours 

We’re here to help:

  • Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 9am to 5:15pm
  • Wednesdays - 9am to 5pm.