Helping you stay in your rented home
If it looks like you’re going to be evicted from a privately rented home, we want to help you find a way to prevent the situation becoming a crisis.
You can call us on 01202 118 600 or email email@example.com
We’re available Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 3pm.
How we can help
We’re here to help, the earlier the better, ideally before the landlord or agent issues you with notice that they intend to evict you.
- help prevent possible eviction and homelessness
- speak to your landlord or agent on your behalf
- give support, advice and guidance
- provide information about any benefits and loans you may be eligible for and assistance to apply for them
- help you to access other services when needed
- offer a dedicated person to visit you and advise on next steps.
We’ll give you honest, supportive advice, sensitive to your situation.
Who the service is for
We can help anyone who is:
- over 18 years of age
- privately renting, a homeowner or living at home in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole
- concerned about a future eviction
- not in receipt of a served eviction notice
- threatened with homelessness
- not already receiving other specialist housing support.