Money and debt advice for council tenants in Bournemouth
Get free help and advice for money worries or debt problems if you're a council tenant.
How our money advisor, Karen, can help you.
Advice on how to:
- increase your income manage your money if things are spiralling out of control
- claim all the benefits you are entitled to
- put together a budgeting plan
- find information about grants made by charities which may be able to help you
- gain education, employment and training.
Karen can provide advice via a telephone call or meet at a convenient location.
How to make an appointment
Call 01202 123 300 or email Karen.Baker@bcpcouncil.gov.uk.
Alternatively, you can speak to your Housing Officer or Kinson Hub reception to make an appointment.
More help to deal with debt problems
You may be entitled to claim Universal Credit. Apply as soon as possible, as some changes cannot be backdated.
Use the online benefits calculator or make an appointment with our money advisor to check you're getting all the help that’s available to you.