Skip to content

Antisocial behaviour in council homes in Bournemouth

No one should have to suffer the antisocial behaviour of others. If you experience harassment, vandalism, excessive noise, nuisance, intimidation or any type of abuse, make a complaint to us so we can help you.

Our team works with you and other agencies to take steps to solve the problem. We will find the best people to help in your situation.

Report antisocial behaviour


Report antisocial behaviour online.  


Call us on freephone 01202 123 200 or 01202 123 300.   

In person

Visit us at:

The Kinson Hub,
Wimborne Road,
BH11 9AW. 

We’re open weekdays between 8:30am and 5:15pm.

Our team will let you know what we can do to help you. Please give us as much information as possible.

We’ll treat your complaint in complete confidence under The Data Protection Act