Please use our online service to book a treatment or call 01202 123 123 to book a treatment.
You can find advice for controlling wasps on the British Pest Control Association website.
Charges are payable prior to treatment.
- first wasp nest: £54 (including VAT)
- second and subsequent wasp nests on the same site, treated at the same time as the original nest: £27 (including VAT)
- removal of a dead nest (second visit): £20 (including VAT).
There is a 50% discount If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
Proof of benefits will be required and checked prior to treatment being carried out.
Commercial properties (including schools and churches)
- £98 per hour during duty hours (including VAT)
- £139.20 outside duty hours (including VAT)
- £182.40 Sunday/Bank Holidays (including VAT)
- £49 additional visits (including VAT).
Booking the treatment
Please use our online service to book a treatment or phone us on 01202 123 123 during working hours, (9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4:30pm Fridays) where our staff will provide advice and make an appointment for treatment.
Appointments are arranged Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm. Due to the nature of the work we are unable to give an exact time.
You can pay using credit (not American Express) or debit card when booking an appointment only, cash or cheque is no longer available.
If you are a private tenant, (or tenant of a housing association) you can:
- pay for the service yourself (as detailed above)
- ask your landlord to contact us and arrange treatment (as detailed above), if it is their responsibility – this will be covered in your tenancy agreement.
Full charges apply.
What to do before and after treatment
The charge for treatment does not include removal of the nest. If the treatment has been successful and there is no longer any wasp activity around the nest you may feel it is safe to remove it. However, if you do not feel able to do this, we can do so subject to an additional charge.
What to do if the treatment does not work first time
Please contact us with the date and details of the original treatment and make a new appointment.