Please use our online service to book a treatment or call 01202 123 123 to book a treatment.
You can find advice for controlling rats on the British Pest Control Association website.
Charges are payable prior to treatment.
- £106 (including VAT) for a course of treatments up to 4 visits, which is sufficient to eradicate all but the most extensive infestations, thereafter an additional £18 (including VAT) per visit will be payable.
There is a 50% discount If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
Proof of benefits will be required and checked prior to treatment being carried out.
Commercial properties (including schools and churches)
- £103 per hour during duty hours (including VAT)
- £51 additional visits (including VAT).
Booking the treatment
Please use our online service to book a treatment or phone us on 01202 123123 during working hours, (9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4:30pm Fridays) where our staff will provide advice and make an appointment for treatment.
Appointments are arranged Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm. Due to the nature of the work we are unable to give an exact time.
You can pay using credit (not American Express) or debit card when booking an appointment only, cash or cheque is no longer available.
If you are a private tenant, (or tenant of a housing association) you can:
- pay for the service yourself (as detailed above)
- ask your landlord to contact us and arrange treatment (as detailed above), if it is their responsibility – this will be covered in your tenancy agreement.
Full charges apply.
What to do before and after treatment
Please let us know if you have children or pets so we can carry out an assessment and find the best location to place poison.
Poison can be laid in specific hard wearing bait boxes to keep the bait safely away from your pets and children.
Dead rats can be placed in your black bin after double bagging them.
Wear disposable gloves and make sure you wash your hands after disposing of them.