Please use our online service to book a treatment or call 01202 123 123 to book a treatment.
You can find advice for controlling fleas on the British Pest Control Association website.
Charges are payable prior to treatment.
- £65 (including VAT): 1 and 2 bed properties
- £73 (including VAT): 3 bed properties
- £83 (including VAT): 4 bed properties
- £112 (including VAT): 5 bed properties.
There is a 50% discount If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
Proof of benefits will be required and checked prior to treatment being carried out.
Commercial properties (including schools and churches)
- £98 per hour during duty hours (including VAT)
- £139.20 outside duty hours (including VAT)
- £182.40 Sunday/Bank Holidays (including VAT)
- £49 additional visits (including VAT).
Booking the treatment
Please use our online service to book a treatment or phone us on 01202 123 123 during working hours, (9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4:30pm Fridays) where our staff will provide advice and make an appointment for treatment.
Appointments are arranged Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm. Due to the nature of the work we are unable to give an exact time.
You can pay using credit (not American Express) or debit card when booking an appointment only, cash or cheque is no longer available. .
If you are a private tenant, (or tenant of a housing association) you can:
- pay for the service yourself (as detailed above)
- ask your landlord to contact us and arrange treatment (as detailed above), if it is their responsibility – this will be covered in your tenancy agreement.
Full charges apply.
What to do before and after treatment
Before the treatment
Vacuum your entire home, including chairs. Make sure you empty the contents of the vacuum cleaner away from the house. Do not forget to vacuum the car as well.
Clear as much floor space as possible especially around the edges of the room, so that as much of the floor area can be sprayed.
Hot wash pet bedding and repeat regularly once treatment has been carried out.
Make sure all food is put away or covered.
After the treatment
If possible, go out for 3 hours to allow the spray to dry.
Do not vacuum for 3 weeks.
Hard surfaces may be slippery for several hours.
Be prepared to see fleas for several weeks after treatment. The adults will be killed when treatment is carried out, and the eggs that are still present after treatment will hatch at different times. As the fleas emerge, they will come into contact with the insecticide used and die.