Skip to content
Coast Banner

Changes to your voter registration (including name or address)

If you have moved you will need to either:

If your name has changed you will need to either: 

You will need to provide us with a copy of proof of your change of name.

Check if you're already registered to vote

You can also check (for free) if you're already on the electoral register by: