Poole Civic Centre
Our customer service centres are open for pre-arranged appointments with strict social distancing in place.
Wherever possible please try to use our online services before calling or visiting us. We may be able to resolve your enquiry without needing you to travel to a Customer Service Centre for an appointment which will save you the trip.
You can also:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and 9am to 4:30pm on Fridays
Our civic centre in Poole:
- is wheelchair accessible
- has an access ramp at the front of the building
- has as an intercom facility for any visitors who may need support
- has designated disabled parking bays on the ground level public car park
- has portable hearing loops that are available on request
- has a customer lift to gain access to other floor
- has a range of height allowing desks including a public computer terminal purposed for any visitors wishing to stand whilst using it and a low level reception desk
- has a payment kiosk that is at a friendly height, to allow for easy use.