Poole Civic Centre
Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm by appointment only.
At this time we can only accept card payments at the payment kiosk - no cash.
Our civic centre in Poole:
- is wheelchair accessible
- has an access ramp at the front of the building
- has as an intercom facility for any visitors who may need support
- has designated disabled parking bays on the ground level public car park
- has portable hearing loops that are available on request
- has a customer lift to gain access to other floor
- has a range of height allowing desks including a public computer terminal purposed for any visitors wishing to stand whilst using it and a low level reception desk
- has a payment kiosk that is at a friendly height, to allow for easy use.