Poole Civic Centre
Our customer service centres are open.
Wherever possible please contact the relevant service to book a pre-arranged appointment.
We politely request that on entering the building you wear a face covering and continue to practice social distancing to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Please do not enter the premises if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
By using our online services, we may be able to resolve your enquiry without the need for you to call or travel to a customer service centre for an appointment.
You can also:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and 9am to 4:30pm on Fridays
Our civic centre in Poole:
- is wheelchair accessible
- has an access ramp at the front of the building
- has as an intercom facility for any visitors who may need support
- has designated disabled parking bays on the ground level public car park
- has portable hearing loops that are available on request
- has a customer lift to gain access to other floor
- has a range of height allowing desks including a public computer terminal purposed for any visitors wishing to stand whilst using it and a low level reception desk
- has a payment kiosk that is at a friendly height, to allow for easy use.