Bournemouth Town Hall
Changes to appointments due to essential works
Our customer service colleagues are working incredibly hard in difficult circumstances to assist you.
All telephone lines and emails are open as normal, however we continue to prioritise critical services so occasionally wait times may be increased.
- Appointments are taking place in the Town Hall Annex on the opposite side of the road to the Contact Centre
- Please do not ‘drop-in’ as we are operating an appointment service only. Please contact the ‘relevant service’ for an appointment before you come to the Council
Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm by appointment only.
Our town hall in Bournemouth has:
- a lift at the side of the main entrance on the lower ground level
- two disabled bays for parking at the front of the building
- a fitted hearing loop at the main reception.
Bournemouth customer contact centre
Customer contact centre
St Stephen's Road
Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm, and 2pm to 4pm by appointment only.
Our customer contact centre in Bourenmouth:
- is wheelchair accessible
- has hearing loops at our welcome point
- has fitted hearing loops in our interview rooms
- has portable hearing loops available on request at our service desks.
There is also two on-street disabled parking bays outside the entrance, and two bays on the opposite side of the street located outside the town hall annexe building.