Bournemouth Town Hall
Our customer service centres are open for pre-arranged appointments with strict social distancing in place.
Wherever possible please try to use our online services before calling or visiting us. We may be able to resolve your enquiry without needing you to travel to a Customer Service Centre for an appointment which will save you the trip.
You can also:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and 9am to 4:30pm on Fridays by appointment only.
Our town hall in Bournemouth has:
- a lift at the side of the main entrance on the lower ground level
- two disabled bays for parking at the front of the building
- a fitted hearing loop at the main reception.
Bournemouth customer contact centre
Town Hall Annexe
St Stephen's Road
Due to essential building works at the Customer Contact Centre, appointments are taking place in the Town Hall Annexe on the opposite side of the road to the Contact Centre.
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and 9am to 4:30pm on Fridays.
Our customer contact centre in Bournemouth:
- is wheelchair accessible
- has hearing loops at our welcome point
- has fitted hearing loops in our interview rooms
- has portable hearing loops available on request at our service desks.
There is also two on-street disabled parking bays outside the entrance, and two bays on the opposite side of the street located outside the town hall annexe building.