Wedding and civil partnership venue licence

If you want to have weddings and civil partnerships in your premises, you must be a commercial business. Please complete our application form and read the annexes in the application for guidance.

Groups can apply to have a building of worship approved. You’ll need to apply to the Superintendent Registrar in the building’s district. 

This excludes Church of England buildings, unless it shares the building with another religious group. For more information please contact us.