Skip to content

Cooling tower licence

If you control a non-domestic premises you must ensure that you notify us of any cooling tower or evaporative condenser (notifiable devices) on the premises.

We keep a register of cooling towers located within the council areas to help protect against Legionnaires Disease. The regulations relevant to this licence are the Notification of Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers Regulations 1992.

Apply for a cooling tower licence

To apply complete the registration form and return it to us at: