How we can help business
How we can help
There's political and officer support dedicated to increasing business investment and professional support in Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole (BCP). Whether you are already in the UK or based overseas, setting up a new headquarters, expanding your business or launching a new one, we can help you.
We'll work with you to understand your business requirements and help connect you to the right contacts and opportunities. Our team is looking forward to working with you to help you to invest in Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole.
Our services are free of charge, completely confidential and include:
- property - identification of the most suitable site or premises for your business using our ‘property pilot’ database
- recruitment and skill support - facilitate access to our network of specialist recruitment agencies and partners to help you source the right workforce and support with upskilling your staff
- access to key networks - we can help in identifying, and introducing you to appropriate and like-minded networks relevant to your business
- international trade and export support - help is available to internationalise your business and develop your business overseas to international markets
- access to knowledge and innovation - we can facilitate access to our regional knowledge base, including our two universities, our own research and intelligence team, and private sector research organisations
- finance and funding support – keeping you up to date and facilitating access to key sources of local, regional, national and international financial assistance for research & development, soft loans, and services related to business, financial and tax planning
- sector specific support – dedicated support for the areas largest sectors including engineering & manufacturing, creative & digital, financial & professional services, health & social care, construction and retail, hospitality and leisure to help these sectors grow, attract future investment and employ more people
- communication – we regularly share the latest business guidance from both government and third-party sources through our business newsletter and social media content as well as promoting local offerings of support from our partners such as the Dorset Growth Hub, Dorset Chamber of Commerce, BIDs etc.
- aftercare - once established in BCP, we'll continue to support the ongoing growth of your business.
Finding solutions for businesses every day.
Follow us on Twitter @business_bcp.
Sign up to our business e-newsletter.