Get help to buy reusable nappies
Reusable nappies save you money and they are better for the environment. If you use reusable nappies, you can save an average of £500 per baby. Even if you use a combination of reusable nappies and disposables you’ll save money.
We can help
At first, it can be expensive to buy the reusable nappies and that puts some parents off. We may be able to help you with the initial investment.
You can get £30 off when you spend a minimum of £45 on reusable nappies or apply for a reusable nappy start up kit.
- apply for a £30 voucher before you buy the nappies
- claim £30 cash back after buying the nappies (you will need to have an itemised receipt), or
- apply for a reusable nappy start up kit.
Reusable nappy start up kit
We are working with local retailer Loving by Nature to offer a discount start up kit to our residents. You can choose to receive a discount pack which would normally retail between £68 and £100. (there is a £3.80 shipping charge).
You will need to have applied for the start up kit with us before you can order the kit with Loving By Nature. Once your application is approved, we will contact you to let you know what to do next.
This special offer starter-kit from Loving by Nature includes:
Terms and conditions
To get your voucher, cashback or startup kit, you need to meet these criteria:
- your baby must be aged 18 months or under when you apply.
- you can only claim once for each baby
- for the voucher or cashback, you must spend at least £45 in one purchase on reusable nappies, reusable nappy products (liners, outer wraps, solutions, nappy bucket) or reusable nappy laundry services (not applicable for the start up kit)
- to prove you live in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole, we’ll ask you to send in a photocopy of your Council Tax statement and a photocopy of your baby’s birth certificate or the MAT B1 form
- for cashback, you need to provide proof of purchase by sending in a photocopy of the itemised receipt within 6 months of purchase (not applicable for the voucher or start up kit)
- applications submitted for older children with an existing medical condition will be considered on a case by case basis.
Apply for the Reusable Nappy Incentive Scheme