You can take business waste and recyclables to our commercial weighbridges at:
There is a 3.5 tonne unladen vehicle limit at both sites.
We are open (excluding bank holidays in England & Wales):
Bournemouth Recycling Centre:
- 1 April to 30 September: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
- 1 October to 31 March: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
Poole Recycling Centre:
- 1 April to 30 September: Monday to Friday, 2pm to 5pm
- 1 October to 31 March: Monday to Friday, 2pm to 4pm.
Last entry is 15 minutes prior to closing.
We will take:
- general waste
- green waste
- recyclables (such as cardboard)
We will not take:
- air conditioning units
- commercial fridges/freezers
- fluorescent tube lights
- gas bottles
- raw food
Waste is charged from a minimum up to 100kg fee and then banded in 100kg increments to give you a cost effective solution for small amounts of waste. Prices are reviewed annually.
These prices are valid from 1 April 2022 and no VAT is charged on this service.
The charges are:
- general mixed waste: £183 per tonne, £18.30 per 100kg
- wood: £125 per tonne, £12.50 per 100kg
- green waste: £83 per tonne, £8.30 per 100kg
- soil/rubble: £27 per tonne, £2.70 per 100kg
- recyclables: £145 per tonne, £14.50 per 100kg
- mattresses: £13 per mattress plus general mixed waste charge.
We only accept payment by credit or debit card (except American Express) at the time of disposal, there are no cash transactions or account facilities available.
The tariff of charges will be on display at the weighbridge.
You will need two documents: