Request an additional bin if you live in Poole
Poole residents can apply for an additional bin if:
- your household has 6 or more permanent residents
- your household has 5 residents including a child in nappies
- your household has 3 or more children in nappies
- someone in your household has medical needs that create extra waste.
If this request relates to a communal property, we will carry out an assessment and may provide larger bins if necessary.
We will only consider applications by phone on 01202 123 123. Each will be considered on a case by case basis. A request does not guarantee you extra capacity.
There is a charge for this service:
- £45 for an additional rubbish bin
- £55 for an additional recycling bin.
If you receive certain benefits
If you're in receipt of certain income based benefits you may be able to have an additional/replacement bin free of charge. Please see the list below to see if you're eligible.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Pension Credit - Guarantee Credit
- Universal Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Support.