Report a missed bin collection
If you put the correct bin out on your collection day and we missed it, let us know and we will return to empty it. Please leave your bin/container out until we've been back to empty it.
We will not collect your bin if the:
- recycling is not sorted or includes items we cannot recycle
- garden waste bin includes materials we cannot take
- bin is not ready from 5am - you need to put it on or by the kerbside, where we can see it
- waste is not all contained inside the bin
- bin is too heavy
- bin is compacted - you need to ensure waste will fall out when the bin is collected.
How to report a missed bin
Please see our BCP Council household waste collection guidance PDF for more information.