If you have a postcode starting with BH, we offer 24-hour support at the touch of a button, plus peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Careline is a 24-hour service for use in an emergency or when assistance or reassurance is required, available 365 days a year.
See the range of Careline products, including alarm units, emergency buttons and smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Reasons to choose Careline
Our Careline staff are fully trained and always answer your call in a professional and efficient manner to provide the help you need.
Here's why you can rely on us:
- established for over 30 years
- extensive knowledge of Telecare alarms and products
- local service with local area knowledge
- trained installers with designated postcode areas for quick response
- extensive range of Telecare products
- provide daily reminder calls for medication, comfort and wellbeing
- only provide quality products from well-established manufacturers
- strong links with the NHS, social services and other agencies
- hassle-free, free of charge returns policy
- accredited to the TSA.
Our expert fitting service
We make an appointment to install your equipment, provided by Telecare, at a time convenient for you.
Installing a Careline
Installing a Careline alarm is quick and easy.
We require an active phone line and an available electric socket. if you do not have these, we can supply both battery-operated and mobile alarm units.
Once installed and tested through to the control centre, the Telecare installer asks for your:
- date of birth
- contact details
- GP surgery
- medical information
- nominated responder or keyholder
- details next of kin
- routine carer details.
The area will be range tested using the pendant to make sure you have adequate coverage before leaving the alarm in place.
Once the Telecare installer has completed the process the unit will be live on our system and the service user linked to the Careline 24-hour service.
The entire installation process takes about an hour.
Our team and service standards
You can expect our Careline team to:
- answer 97.5 per cent of calls within 60 seconds
- follow up all Careline enquiry calls within 2 working days
- complete urgent installations within 2 working days
- complete standard installations within 5 working days
- complete urgent repair visits within 2 working days
- begin standard repair visits within 5 working days
- respond to any complaints, compliments and comments within 5 working days
- update your Careline record annually.
Read the Careline Annual Performance Report for 2020 - 2021.
Ordering and demonstrations
If you'd like us to put together a bespoke package for you, or you'd like to arrange a free, no-obligation demonstration of Careline equipment in the comfort of your own home, please get in touch.