Apply for care and support

You can ask for support by completing an online self assessment form, either for yourself or on behalf of someone else. The information you provide helps us understand your situation and what sort of help may be needed.

Please complete as much of the form as possible. Make sure you provide your contact details. Once we receive the assessment form, a member of our helpdesk team will be in touch. 

Alternatively, you can phone us on 01202 123654 or email


As a carer you are entitled to a carer's assessment. You can have an assessment even if the person you care for refuses social care services. A carer's assessment is a conversation about how being a carer affects you and the way you are able to live your life. It's an opportunity to make sure you have all the information you need and a chance to find out about the services and support that could help you in your caring role.

If the person you care for lives in Bournemouth:

If the person you care for lives in Christchurch:

If the person you care for lives in Poole:

If the person you care for does not live in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole, contact the local authority where the person you care for lives.


Do not use these forms if your request is urgent. Instead, call us on: 


There are no results that match your criteria.