Support with becoming a supplier
We have created guides to help you through the process including how to:
The benefits of the tendering process include fairness, legality and transparency. The process is fully documented electronically, and the history can be scrutinised.
- read all the information to ensure you meet all the requirements before filling in your response
- make a note of key deadlines
- use the online messaging facility if you have any queries about the process
- ensure your response is submitted in on time - late responses are rarely accepted unless a technical fault can be proven
- contact us well in advance of the deadline if you are having technical problems or are unable to submit your response electronically.
- fill in the documents online - save them to your PC first
- alter the original tender documents or any supplied pricing schedules
- include publicity material in your response - unless you have been asked to.