In November 2019 BCP Council adopted a Corporate Strategy.
This is supported by a series of delivery plans agreed by Cabinet in February 2020.
The Corporate Strategy shapes the way we deliver and improve our services in the BCP Council area by setting out our Vision, Values and Priorities.
For each of the 5 Priorities we have developed a series of actions and activities grouped under agreed objectives as well as detailing measures to show when we are succeeding.
Vibrant Communities with outstanding quality of life where everyone can play an active role.
- Sustainable Environment - Leading our communities towards a cleaner, sustainable future that preserves our outstanding environment for generations to come.
- Dynamic Places - Supporting an innovative, successful economy in a great place to live, learn, work and visit
- Connected Communities - Empowering our communities so everyone feels safe, engaged and included.
- Brighter Futures - Caring for our children and young people; providing a nurturing environment, high quality education and great opportunities to grow and flourish
- Fulfilled Lives - Helping people lead active, healthy and independent lives, adding years to life and life to years
- We are passionate about our communities.
- We have integrity.
- We take pride in what we do.
- We embrace innovation.
- We treat everyone with respect.
To understand more about what informed the Corporate Strategy, please refer to the BCP Council Key Facts Report.