Skip to content
Coast Banner

Register a vision impairment with us

If you have sight loss you may qualify for a range of concessions including:

Sight loss registration

You can register as a person with sight loss if you have been referred to an eye specialist (ophthalmologist) and they have completed a Certificate of Vision Impairment (CVI). This will confirm if you are either severely sight impaired (blind) or sight impaired (partially sighted). A copy of the CVI will automatically be sent to us. 

Haven't been contacted?

Contact us if you have a CVI and are not currently registered, but would like to be.