Skip to content
Coast Banner

Anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour from neighbours or other people can be stressful and frightening. Anti-social behaviour can include:

  • loud noise
  • verbal abuse, intimidation or harassment
  • vandalism, property damage and graffiti
  • animal nuisance
  • rowdy or inconsiderate behaviour
  • dumping rubbish.

It is a good idea to keep a record of incidents. Make a note of what happened, when it occurred and who was involved. This may help when making a complaint so you have a clear record of what anti-social behaviour has taken place.

Reporting anti-social behaviour

Alternatively, call the BCP Council Anti-Social Behaviour Team on 01202 128883.

To report loud music or noise, phone the out of hours service on:

  • 01202 451145 for Bournemouth and Christchurch
  • 0800 506050 for Poole.

Race hate crime

Dorset Race Equality Council can help you if you have been a victim of race hate.


There are no results that match your criteria.